We believe school excursions should be:
- Well planned, carefully organised and then conducted by driver-guides who really enjoy working with school groups.
- Curriculum based, building on the concepts taught in the classroom and enhancing outcomes.
- An opportunity for students to discover new things for themselves, through participation in hands-on activities.
- An opportunity to develop independence, life skills and social skills away from familiar school and home environments
- A rewarding experience for teachers as well as students!
- An adventure for students, creating foundational memories for future success.